Study in Australia


At EMSA, We specialise creating strategies to help you and guide you to achieve your dreams in Australia. We have a team of professional Education and Migration agents that can help you with your journey to permanent residency.

We provide a free service designed to find the best course to match your education, financial and lifestyle needs

Then we help you create a successful enrolment application to get the process started

University Education

Australian unis have an international reputation for quality. They’re popular with overseas students because Australia is one of the few countries that allows you to work during study and after finishing your degree. Courses are a minimum of two years and cover Bachelor, Masters, Graduate Diplomas and PhDs. Costs start at $12,000 AUD per year and there is a huge range of courses to choose from, both specialist and generalist.

Vocational education

Vocational education is generally shorter and cheaper than university education. It’s designed to provide job-related and technical skills for your chosen career. Courses start at six months in length and cost around $5-15,000 AUD per year. Vocational education covers a very large range of careers including trades, office work, retail and hospitality – the most popular choice we see is project management.

Studying English

Australia is a multi-cultural, English speaking country, so improving your English can be a great first step in your migration journey. English courses are generally up to 20 hours a week, cost $160-400 a week, and you can study for as long as you like. Plus, you’re able to work part-time while studying.

University Education

Vocational education

Studying English


The student visa(500)

is for international students who want to study full-time in Australia at a registered international institution. We can help you prepare for and submit your application for the best chance of success, once you’ve successfully enrolled in your course. We’ll help you make sure you meet the visa requirements – and if you want to extend your stay in Australia, we can help with that too.

Note that you’ll need to meet certain financial requirements so that you’re genuinely able to pay course fees, travel and living costs for you and your accompanying family members while you’re in Australia. This includes personal annual income of at least $60,000 AUD. For students accompanied by family members the amount is $70,000 AUD. See the Australian Immigration website for more detailed information.



For free advice on what and where to study and submitting your enrolment,
contact our friendly team of education and migration experts today.
We can help with common questions and issues